Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have several other Built NY items, and my good luck with those items prompted me to make this purchase.This 32oz bottle tote attaches nicely to the rolling tote bag that carries my work everywhere I go, and my Sigg 1 liter bottle (which I carry 24/7) fits perfectly into this 32 oz Built NY holder.I just washed my Built NY striped lunch tote for (probably) the 10th time and it still looks like new, so I anticipate this bottle tote will be just as durable.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Built NY® 32-oz. Tote
Product Description:
With the Built NY 32-Ounce Bottle Totein Black you can feel like a champion in sport and in life! This little neoprene water bottle holder appeals to the jock in you no matter what the activity is. So whether you are competeing in the Tour de France or the Tour de Mall, it's whimsical shape stretches to hold a variety of sizes and insulates hot or cold beverages up to four hours. Clip it on your belt or backpack and go as the super strong Lamprey Velco Snap will stay secure. Machine washabe, stain resistant and drip dry, it lays flat wehn not in use for easy storage. Only from Built NY.
Want to buy Built NY® 32-oz. Tote at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment